Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Mermaid" and "We are what we eat"

"MERMAID"


"MERMAID"
 These are the pieces that I did last year in LIST. First one is the original piece, and the others are images that I changed the original piece in the photoshop. I drew this on the canvas(size is about 64 x 38) with acrylic colours.



"WE ARE WHAT WE EAT"


"We are what we eat"
 These are also the work that I did last year. I drew about the relationship between chicken and human. I only used pencil, and a scale of work is very small. Although the original piece wasn't coloured, I could have changed the colour in the photoshop.

 From these work, I learned how to use photoshop to make a various effects. When we work in the photoshop and change the image, we feel in a different way even the original pieces are the same.

No comments: